1/1/10

Merry Christmas and Happy 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas season, it was full of activities. First was Christmas with my family the weekend before Christmas, then we had the play at Church. On Christmas Eve, Mark got the stomach bug, very bad, and he still tried to work, it didn't turn out good, I had to pick him up and put him to bed. We stayed the night at his moms house. He slept from 12:30pm til 6am on Christmas morning. All the kids stayed the night with us and Mark's sister and her kids and grandkids stayed as well. We had a great breakfast on Christmas morning, then Chad got sick and ran a 103 fever most of the day. He had strep with canker sores all in his mouth and throat. This will be a christmas to remember. We really missed Papaw this Christmas. I'm thankful for each and every person in my life. God has blessed me beyond measure.
















3 comments:

Wanda May said...

Would have loved to seen you "pick Mark up and put him to bed"....love ya Sissy, looking forward to coming back to work....yeah I missed ya...

Erica Simpson said...

Sorry about the sickness but glad you had a good holiday!

Staffanne said...

Enjoyed all the photos! Looks like a GREAT Christmas minus the sickness!

51

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!

Clays 8th Birthday