12/14/09

Ice

Every year we go to Nashville around the first part of December to shop, last year we went to see the Rockettes-WONDERFUL, but this year we decide to go and see ICE-Charlie Brown, Everything is made of Ice, it is unbelievable how these sculptures look, and they are playing music from the Charlie Brown Christmas Movie. I loved this, It is only 6 degrees inside but you can walk thru at your own pace, Clay and I went down the ice slide-not my best moment, but Clay had fun. I would really recommend going at least once to see this, They have the Nativity at the end of the Charlie Brown presentation. LOVE IT. Only 11 more days...






2 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Mark and Clay look so handsome!

Scott and Kelli said...

Cool, literally! HNY!

51

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!

Clays 8th Birthday