5/23/11

Happy Anniversary

A wonderful dinner!!!


On Tuesday we celebrated 8 years. I really have to note that about the middle of April neither of us remembered that it was coming up until my sister in law informed us. Well to make that worse I forgot on the day. Mark actually remembered that morning, but then forgot when he called to wake me up. About 9 in the morning he called me while I was at work and said "What were you doing 8 years ago today?" well I immediately looked down at my watch to see the date and said "oh crap, I forgot". I guess he now has something to hold over my head. HaHa! We had a date night on Friday, We had dinner at Outback then went for a little shopping. I am so thankful for the life that the Lord has given to me. I love my husband and am so thankful for what he means to me.

No comments:

51

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!

Clays 8th Birthday