2/15/11

Just me and mom

This is me and my mom at Logans for her birthday dinner. She has been such a good momma to me; especially considering what a brat I was as a kid-sorry mom. Haha... I knew it all or at least I thought I did. Then life happened and I realized I didn't know anything at all. She was there for that one too. Those very hard lessons that you fall flat on your face and know that you wont do that again, yea she was there for that also. Now when Clay acts just like I did as a kid, I think oh my I remember doing the exact same thing to my mom, she will be smiling about that knowing that I am feeling exactly how she did....Oh the lessons that we learn, but I would not take a million dollars for any of them.

1 comment:

Emily V. said...

Funny how the cycle of life happens. I swear at times Brooks is going to be the death of me, and then I remember all other parents deal with the same thing.

51

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!

Clays 8th Birthday