2/22/11

Did you know...

1. I love to take pictures.

2. When I was kid, I never ever wanted to call and order a pizza over the phone. I would just about freak out everytime, I would almost start to cry and beg my mom to do it. Come to think about it, I never wanted to call anyone at all-except for Kim(my BFF from 1st grade)I would even beg her to call my other friends. Hahaha.
3. I am very backward, takes me a very long time to warm up to people so I can feel comfortable talking to them. Seriously it took me almost a year to talk to anyone at Church. Some people still make me a tad nervous. Thats really funny considering my job.
4. I LOVED New Kids on the Block, Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman. I could tell you every word from both movies-from beginning to end.

2 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

I LOVE YOU!

The Alexander Family of 4! said...

Audrey, I am a tad bit behind on reading my blogs. I read your#3 and cracked up. Pretty Woman is my all time favorite movie and Dirty Dancing is right behind it. I LOVED New Kids on the Block. In fact I am going to go see them and The Backstreet boys in concert this June in Nashville!!!! I am so excited!

51

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!

Clays 8th Birthday