1/7/11

Merry Christmas 2010 Part 1

I have so many pics and so much to blog about that it will have to be broken down into different parts. My first is Christmas Eve. We went to my Brothers house for Christmas this year. We always take turns having it a different homes between us. All the kids really enjoyed their stuff. We had a wonderful time just visiting with them. We got there around 330ish and had to leave a 6 because it started to snow really hard. A drive that normally takes us 1hr 10min from our house to theirs took us 3 hrs. We had to take the parkway all the way to Bowling Green. It was so slick and people did not know how to drive. I was thankful just to get home safely.
Mom opening her gifts from us

Mom telling my brother "what for"

Tim, Dad and Trisha

Allie with her cute baby socks for our new "jacob"

I swear I have more siblings than just these 3, HaHa

Me with Patrick

Me and Jenny

Me with Earl-AKA Uncle Woody


We always take turns opening gifts and we always go from the youngest to the oldest. This is so we can see what everyone gets. When I was a kid we just tore into the gifts and it was all over in a minute-if even that long.

Noah

David

Lillie

Clay

1 comment:

Erica Simpson said...

So sweet! I didn't post any pics from New Years Eve but we had such a good time there too!

51

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!

Clays 8th Birthday