11/25/10

Thanksgiving 2010

Its been such a long time since I last posted. I wanted to sum up my great day. I am so thankful for the wonderful family that I have. We want everyone to come to our house and feel comfortable. We have a very large family. For Thanksgiving we always have dinner for Marks family. This is mainly because he has to be in bed by 6ish because he has to always work the next day. So I usually start by calling my mom and dad and wishing them a Happy Thanksgiving. We cooked for Papaw Albert, Farron, Rebecca, Brandon, Kristen, Ricky, Keylee, Chad, Clay, Lisa, Ron, Rhonda, Ethan, Lil' Brandon and of course Mamaw Donna. It was all delicious and Mamaw had a few laughs about me not quite knowing how to fix a turkey. We love to have family over and with us its-"the more the merrier". I had already put up the Christmas trees and so after dinner I let all the young kids decorate the tree. They absolutely loved it. Ethan and Lil' Brandon had the most fun I think. Keylee just wanted to touch everything and even Clay got in on some of the ornaments. Now granted most of the ornaments will have to be moved off the bottom limbs but they had fun and thats what matters. Its not just about Me and Mark and our kids but its about being with all those that you love. I'm thankful for Farron and Rebecca coming to join us today, they are such a blessing to our home. Also thanks for the wonderful Pumpkin Roll-yumm! I love and am so thankful for all the wonderful blessings that the Lord has given to me. I hope all my dear friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

51

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!

Clays 8th Birthday