5/25/10

A New Adventure

Mark and I decided yesterday that this would be a good summer for Clay to learn something new. He had mentioned Karate before and we thought we would finally give it a shot. Today I surprised Clay and took him to Jeramy Black's studio. He was soooo excited, the smile was huge and it never left his face. It was so exciting just to see the excitement he was feeling, I did tear up just a little(I don't think anyone saw). After the class was over Clay said mom, I really need to get my uniform. So I think that means he really liked it. He tried it on after we got home and I just had to have a couple pics for my scrapbook. Next Tuesday is our next class, wish us luck.... Here is our first pics.


3 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

We loved him and Jacob had a wonderful three years there!

The Browning's said...

He said he missed Jacob!

Anonymous said...

he looks good in his uniform. . .I think it'll b good for him. Tell him when he learn some stuff that he has to teach me!
Kristen

51

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!

Clays 8th Birthday